Hola! It’s been a while since my last email.
This past week, I was hyper-focused on writing a new book. It’s all about resolving the root cause of personal issues like fears, anxieties, addictions, traumas, etc.
It’s a subject close to my heart because I never thought I had any traumas or “issues”.
But when I started getting sick for seemingly no reason and was struggling in my business and relationships, I had to take a deeper look.
In my 20s, I was grateful to have found the works of one of the most brilliant pioneers of human consciousness, the late Serbian psychologist and researcher, Zivorad Slavinski.
Zivorad developed a model of healing mental & emotional challenges at the cutting edge of psychology and spirituality. Thanks to his methods, I went from broke and struggling to becoming a multi-millionaire. I went from lonely and single to marrying my soulmate. And most importantly, I went from seeking happiness in external things and experiences to being internally fulfilled.
Anyway, I’m working on a book with one of his closest associates. Our goal is to make these methods available to more people in the world. Because a lot of self-help and therapies are outdated and don’t work for a lot of people.
Here are some key points from the book, based on Zivorad’s 60+ years of research…
- Problems are made up of many smaller problems (I call them mini problems). Some problems have a lot of mini problems. Others have just a few or one
- A mini problem is just a negative reaction to a specific trigger (ie. thinking about the time I got into a car accident when I was 15 → anxiety)
- We can neutralize the negative reactions to triggers by processing suppressed thoughts and emotions related to them (by feeling and verbalizing)
- When enough mini-problems have been neutralized, the problem is effectively resolved
- We have negative reactions in the first place because we have lots of unconscious identities, each with its own needs or goals
- We have a negative reaction when the goal of a particular identity is threatened
- By becoming conscious of our activated identities, we can release them. Once we do that, we stop getting triggered again in the future
- We now have reliable protocols to release problematic identities
- When we can de-identify with ALL identities (including high-level “spiritual” ones like “I am a soul… I am consciousness…”) we experience ourselves as pure consciousness – our true nature.
Still with me? Hopefully, I didn’t lose you in there :p
Anyway, I just wanted to share what I’ve been up to recently, and some of the main concepts from my upcoming book. LMK if you find this interesting – I can talk lots more about it.
Either way, I’ll be back soon with the marketing tips, and more on the FB ads stuff I talked about last week. Been getting some good questions on that.
See ya soon,